Updates, Fire, Animals and more...

I have built my first house and storage building for all resources available in the current Beta game. Stocked up very well on Logs, Sticks, bark, and Rocks.

My questions are:

1. When do you think campfire or fireplaces (to light things up at night for the buildings will come out? I can't find my way back to my house without it being lit up or at least have a campfire outside to mark my home location. "The Forrest" game has Flag markers for when you're on the other side of the map. What will you have?

2. What about furniture for the houses? Will any future update include the building of furniture to store things or maybe sit or lay down and get some rest?

3. Will there be any threats to us? Animals, Zombie or humans?

4. When will the next update come out and what will be included in the update? Looks like the game has not been updated for a while. (I could be wrong) I am not complaining, it's just this game has moved along at a snail's pace for years with little or no updating to the game. The game does not seem to have a live connection for updates so they have to be downloaded manually, But since you're only on version 0.10 of the beta package and I have seen no downloads. I wonder when will this game get an update and when do you think it will be out of beta?

Suggestion
When people purchase the $9.00 or $20.00 packages they should get more content then what the people who download the beta package are getting. I paid for the game and it is no better then the beta everyone can download. (correct me if I am wrong and let me know where to download this package with extras for paid subscribers)

I know you need funding to get the project moving but remember who is supporting you by actually paying for the game even in early beta access, they should have extra stuff to craft or do in the game other than just build a house with no roof.

I am not mad, just want some real answers.

P.S. I have been in the beta testing family since before Ultima online came out and have tested for some of the best game companies out there for over 20 years now. I should have done more research on this game before purchasing it, like how long the game has been around and how long in development and Alpha and Beta stages. forum posts etc...

Dometheus

Comments

• Adam,

When will I get a serious answer to my questions?
    Did you just not see this post or are you ignoring it because it asked serious questions?

Please take the time to respond.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    edited October 2017
    Dometheus said:

Adam,

When will I get a serious answer to my questions?
    Did you just not see this post or are you ignoring it because it asked serious questions?

Please take the time to respond.

Hey Dometheus,
    I'll make a post as soon as possible to address all the issues raised with the lack of updates.

But I already contacted you with the reasons why. Not sure if you read the email.

Sorry for the timing.