What the heck is going on with this game?

DometheusDometheus Backer
edited October 2017 in Support
I just found this game online and played the Beta Demo and really liked what I was seeing And I decided to go ahead and order the game for $9.00 thru Paypal on October 12, 2017. So I paid for the game thru the website and it told me I would get an email. So I am waiting for the email to arrive.....Tic Toc Tic Toc...

Here is the real issue I have, this game has been in beta for years and nothing really added to the game other than being able to build a stick frame house and nothing else to do. So I checked the website and found the forum and realized this game ( or general DEV updates) have not been consistent and has not been updated in forever without any real explanation, Did you give up but still take money from people? What the heck is going on and why no updates to the game Since around 2015.

If this game is not going to be finished then I would like my money back.
I was really hoping this was going to be a good game for me so I can relax and build. I have PTSD and your game was going to be part of my therapy. Please let us (me) know whats going on. :-(

Contact me at the registered email for this account I am posting in and I will give you the Paypal information because it is under a different name. I use this email address for gaming but all transactions go through another email account of mine to reduce spam. Let me know what you think. Oh, I did purchase thru your website to PayPal.

I am also emailing this to your website email address

Thanks....

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Check your email for more info. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Worked out everything in email messages from support. Can't wait to play this game!