How to build Alpha 0.0.9.0

I've found exactly zero reference material on how to use islanded... especially crafting / building.

is there even a table of key bindings?

Dev... can we please have a key bindings page... and a building guide... just one paragraph would do.

There used to be a crafting table I think... in vers 008... but I don't see it now.

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Ryder, post: 349, member: 285" said:
    I've found exactly zero reference material on how to use islanded... especially crafting / building.

is there even a table of key bindings?

Dev... can we please have a key bindings page... and a building guide... just one paragraph would do.

There used to be a crafting table I think... in vers 008... but I don't see it now.
    The crafting bench was removed in Alpha 9. I know that the Alpha version don't explain anything about how the game works.
    A Key binding table, in-game tutorials & more info are coming with Beta.

In Alpha 9, the Build button is in the inventory menu, at the bottom right. You will need 3 sticks for every build, and the only building that can be placed directly on the ground is the structure (X-style foundation). I understand that without any alert message is really difficult to know what is happening.
    Beta should be out in a few weeks, is already in testing.