Where's developement?

I've been playing this game for a month or so, the game concept is great, it's something more than the other "just kill zombie untill you have a lot of resources and don't know what else to do" games, but since two months have passed from the last update, nothing has changed!
The game is good, concept is fantastic but it's too poor for now, and it seems like devs aren't doing anything..(i guess it's only one developer maybe right?)

Few objects
Really no crafting at all
No animals (i didn't find a single one)

I supported the project on Humble, i'm really happy i did this, but i'd like to see something more to this game..
Thank you very much for you attention

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Revengeic3, post: 302, member: 334" said:
    I've been playing this game for a month or so, the game concept is great, it's something more than the other "just kill zombie untill you have a lot of resources and don't know what else to do" games, but since two months have passed from the last update, nothing has changed!
    The game is good, concept is fantastic but it's too poor for now, and it seems like devs aren't doing anything..(i guess it's only one developer maybe right?)

Few objects
    Really no crafting at all
    No animals (i didn't find a single one)

I supported the project on Humble, i'm really happy i did this, but i'd like to see something more to this game..
    Thank you very much for you attention
    I post images and other update content on twitter (@engynecreations).

Forums and Desura are only updated every full release. And this update will take longer because I need to fix a lot of bugs before Beta, I'm re-creating the UI to Unity4.6 and now appear Unity5, so expect some delay in next update.