Stick framework of foundation bug

There are 2 foundation pieces, that I did not build, that are sitting on the ground that will not disappear.
The 2 pieces are sitting within each other and I cannot interact with them.
This happened before I had gathered enough sticks to build with so I did not place them there.
They simply did not disappear after I pressed the inventory button.
I wish I could take a screenshot and show you but I don't have any software that can do it.
Perhaps you could make the game take screenshots so we can show you the glitches.

Comments

• Takings a Screenshot - Press Print Screen button on your keyboard might say (prnt scr) or sumthing like that (it copys ur screenshot it to your clipboard), open m$ paint (just type paint into your start search) and paste it into paint, cut the part out you want and ur done :)

Oh yer you have to be playin it in windowed mode i forgot to add that bit.
  • I didn't know it would work in windowed mode. I know it doesn't work with overlay videos and games. I've tried it before and only got a big black window of nothingness. Thanks for the tip.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 279, member: 365" said:
    There are 2 foundation pieces, that I did not build, that are sitting on the ground that will not disappear.
    The 2 pieces are sitting within each other and I cannot interact with them.
    This happened before I had gathered enough sticks to build with so I did not place them there.
    They simply did not disappear after I pressed the inventory button.
    I wish I could take a screenshot and show you but I don't have any software that can do it.
    Perhaps you could make the game take screenshots so we can show you the glitches.
    Right now, Windowed mode will do the job, or even Borderless (Full Screen) as said Meowsters. Alpha 9 doesn't have Full Screen mode because Unity modified the options.
    I already fix that and add again Full Screen.

Build mode is glitchy. You can't interact with that structures because they try to access the build menu, but if you place the structures before closing the build mode, they just lose the variable.
    It's not your problem, it's just lack of control over menus and user information. Another thing to do!