Bad Lag

B4 I post did you know that the prefixes are missing where you put the thread title.... anyways.. :P oooo kool i can have my text pink..

okies I made a bridge over the water and some steps when I look over at it i get super lag and framerate drops really bad from 120fps to 11fps here is 2 pictures.

[ATTACH]8[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9[/ATTACH]

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 278, member: 325" said:
    B4 I post did you know that the prefixes are missing where you put the thread title.... anyways.. :p oooo kool i can have my text pink..

okies I made a bridge over the water and some steps when I look over at it i get super lag and framerate drops really bad from 120fps to 11fps here is 2 pictures.

Prefixes work with permissions, I need to change that.
    About lag, you are looking to a lot of colliders at the same time. I mean, a LOT. I just fixed the issue in the actual dev build.
    (About 7000 colliders + Every structure you build).
  • kool lookings forward to the next update, I made a huge tower and i couldnt get near it after i fell off it cause it just put me at 0.8 fps every time i looked at it heheheh
  • DANG!!! Thats a lot of pink xD
  • Pink Rules wooooooooooooooo ... pink pink pink :P
  • OH NO I'm starting TO turn PINK!!! NOOOOO
  • Its when you start to collect Hello Kitty you really have to worry.....heheheheh.... :P
  • Oh. So I should stop collecting them then?
  • Nooo dont stop keep collecting and just send them to me :)
  • [ATTACH=full]13[/ATTACH]

YOU SHALL HELLO KITTY
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 278, member: 325" said:
    B4 I post did you know that the prefixes are missing where you put the thread title.... anyways.. :p oooo kool i can have my text pink..

*Little Update on the process
    Every one of that buildings render as 30 different objects for some stupid mistake. Beta should work a lot better, as they are now just one object.