Advanced building.

I have mastered the floor and wall building but how do I build stairs and the roof?

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 257, member: 365" said:
    I have mastered the floor and wall building but how do I build stairs and the roof?
    Stairs are disabled in Alpha 9. The roof uses the same floor that you use over the foundation.
    Stairs will return in next update, with a better build system.
  • Thanks for the reply. I thought the triangle shape on the build button was for the roof. I think the buttons go wall, floor/ceiling then triangle. Do you know what I mean?
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 261, member: 365" said:
    Thanks for the reply. I thought the triangle shape on the build button was for the roof. I think the buttons go wall, floor/ceiling then triangle. Do you know what I mean?
    Yes, that button is for roofs. But now only exist floors, that can be used to make another floor over it.
    The roof, and stairs button are disabled.
  • ehehehe i made steps using the bases stacked ontop of eachother i got well into the sky with it then i build one too high and got mad pitty there isnt a delete button so i switched it off i will make another and get a screenshot
  • Meowsters, post: 269, member: 325" said:
    ehehehe i made steps using the bases stacked ontop of eachother i got well into the sky with it then i build one too high and got mad pitty there isnt a delete button so i switched it off i will make another and get a screenshot
    hahaha You made a tower xD
    There is a delete button though.
  • where is the delete option or wich button is it im sure i tried to press everything but im a little ditzy sometimes
  • When you highlight the block you press E to upgrade or R to delete.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 272, member: 325" said:
    where is the delete option or wich button is it im sure i tried to press everything but im a little ditzy sometimes
    Look at the build, and press (R).