Islanded Supporter Pack

Don't know if this should be feedback or question but there are 3 different packs for Islanded well 2 cause one is free... anyways...the only way of actually knowing about the Supporter Pack is by going here : http://islandedgame.com/ and scrolling down to DOWNLOAD NOW! PRE-ORDER NOW! (which i didn't realize was there lol why it isn't further up the page is anyones guess) and there you are given the option for the free, $9.00 and $20.00 versions, why wouldn't the $20 Supporter Pack be advertised more, like along side the $9.00 one, and yup I know its on offer on Humble Bundle anyways enough rambling my questions:
Is there a way/will there be a way to upgrade to the bigger Supporter Pack cause to be honest for the extra stuff and to support a bit more I would of quite happily paid the extra and it would be kool to have my name in the credits heheheh :p

I have prolly missed alot of stuff out in my explanation or rambled on a bit but its 2:30am and I am really tired so neenar :p

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 238, member: 325" said:
    Don't know if this should be feedback or question but there are 3 different packs for Islanded well 2 cause one is free... anyways...the only way of actually knowing about the Supporter Pack is by going here : http://islandedgame.com/ and scrolling down to DOWNLOAD NOW! PRE-ORDER NOW! (which i didn't realize was there lol why it isn't further up the page is anyones guess) and there you are given the option for the free, $9.00 and $20.00 versions, why wouldn't the $20 Supporter Pack be advertised more, like along side the $9.00 one, and yup I know its on offer on Humble Bundle anyways enough rambling my questions:
    Is there a way/will there be a way to upgrade to the bigger Supporter Pack cause to be honest for the extra stuff and to support a bit more I would of quite happily paid the extra and it would be kool to have my name in the credits heheheh :p

I have prolly missed alot of stuff out in my explanation or rambled on a bit but its 2:30am and I am really tired so neenar :p
    As I can read, you are asking for an upgrade pack? It can be done, I just need to think how to actually do it. I will contact Humble Bundle, and see if there is any way to actually "upgrade" your Humble Bundle purchase.

But first, the Paypal players need to get the Humble Bundle page and I need to change the website.

The website is really old (Some months without updates). I'm currently making a new one, with more relevant information.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 238, member: 325" said:

Im afraid that Humble Bundle can't create an "upgrade" package for now. I don't have any ideas to implement an upgrade pack without interfering with Humble Bundle purchases. Any idea?
  • Whats the price difference between the 2 bundles?
    Pack Breakdown
    :

Backer Bundle
    Full Release of Islanded
    Desura Game Key
    Steam Game Key*
    DRM-Free Download
    First Access Multiplayer
    Backer Forum Status

Supporter Bundle
    All of the Backer Bundle: PLUS
    Soundtrack download (easy to give out to the relevant backers)
    Supporter Forum Status (easy to change forum status from Backer to Supporter)
    Dedicated Server Access* (I's sure there is a way to implement this)
    Name in the Credits (I'm reckoning pretty easy to add supporters names to the credits)
    Design a Tool / Build* (no idea what this is but sounds interesting)

Maybe make a Backer Donation Page with the donation price to upgrade from Backer to Supporter
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 292, member: 325" said:
    Whats the price difference between the 2 bundles?
    Pack Breakdown
    :

Backer Bundle
    Full Release of Islanded
    Desura Game Key
    Steam Game Key*
    DRM-Free Download
    First Access Multiplayer
    Backer Forum Status

Supporter Bundle
    All of the Backer Bundle: PLUS
    Soundtrack download (easy to give out to the relevant backers)
    Supporter Forum Status (easy to change forum status from Backer to Supporter)
    Dedicated Server Access* (I's sure there is a way to implement this)
    Name in the Credits (I'm reckoning pretty easy to add supporters names to the credits)
    Design a Tool / Build* (no idea what this is but sounds interesting)

Maybe make a Backer Donation Page with the donation price to upgrade from Backer to Supporter
    All the versions use the same keys, so that is possible. I can add a PayPal button to upgrade from Pre-order to Supporter, and the only problem will be that people will still have the Pre-order version on Humble Bundle. The soundtrack can be downloaded form this form if you are supporter, and the "Design a Tool / Build" is a way to let supporters create anything they want in the game, and I will add as any other feature.

It's possible just because the Desura and Steam keys will be the same. I need to work to disclose all the content and how will work, but I can add the upgrade option.
    Soon more info!
  • Adam, post: 293, member: 1" said:
    All the versions use the same keys, so that is possible. I can add a PayPal button to upgrade from Pre-order to Supporter, and the only problem will be that people will still have the Pre-order version on Humble Bundle. The soundtrack can be downloaded form this form if you are supporter, and the "Design a Tool / Build" is a way to let supporters create anything they want in the game, and I will add as any other feature.

It's possible just because the Desura and Steam keys will be the same. I need to work to disclose all the content and how will work, but I can add the upgrade option.
    Soon more info!
    Awesome to know this. I will be upgrading too. I want the design a tool feature.
  • WahuhiWahuhi Supporter
    Not sure if this is the right forum section for this, but I purchased the Islanded Supporter Purchase and it shows me as Backer. (It's been over 24 hrs)
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Wahuhi, post: 318, member: 503" said:
    Not sure if this is the right forum section for this, but I purchased the Islanded Supporter Purchase and it shows me as Backer. (It's been over 24 hrs)
    Ups, my bad. Fixing.
  • Um I am still waiting for a way to upgrade to supporter is that in the works sumtime soonies?
  • WahuhiWahuhi Supporter
    Adam, post: 319, member: 1" said:
    Ups, my bad. Fixing.
    Thank you.:)
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Meowsters, post: 320, member: 325" said:
    Um I am still waiting for a way to upgrade to supporter is that in the works sumtime soonies?
    Will come with the new webiste and Beta, for now, there is a beautiful image in black and white as a placeholder. http://islandedgame.com/buy.html
  • Hi, I saw you fixed Wahuhi's and I noticed the other day that It also showed me a backer when I bought the supporter from humble bundle a few months ago, was wondering if you could fix it for me too?
    Thank you.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    MaysonTheChosenOne, post: 323, member: 370" said:
    Hi, I saw you fixed Wahuhi's and I noticed the other day that It also showed me a backer when I bought the supporter from humble bundle a few months ago, was wondering if you could fix it for me too?
    Thank you.
    Fixed! Next time do not hesitate to send a message with any question!
  • Thanks.