Any idea of when PayPal purchaser will get the HumbleBundle links?

I bought the game with PayPal through the website, just wondering when I should be expecting my HumbleBundle link because I want to get my Desura key.

Comments

  • AdamAdam Administrator
    ActiveWitIt, post: 233, member: 321" said:
    I bought the game with PayPal through the website, just wondering when I should be expecting my HumbleBundle link because I want to get my Desura key.
    Before Thursday emails should be sent
  • it is thursday now. (in the netherlands..)
    still nothing...
    i bought the game 24-01-2015
  • I have not received an E-mail either.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    euromarc, post: 245, member: 363" said:
    it is thursday now. (in the netherlands..)
    still nothing...
    i bought the game 24-01-2015
    I'm on it. Will be sent in some hours.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Jed Clampet, post: 246, member: 252" said:
    I have not received an E-mail either.
    I'm on it. Will be sent in some hours.
  • ok thx.
    -------------------------------
    01:22: I GOT THEM
    THX
  • That's unusual because I bought it on the 24th and I received the link only seconds after.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 255, member: 365" said:
    That's unusual because I bought it on the 24th and I received the link only seconds after.
    Did you mean that you bought through Humble Bundle, right?
    If you buyed the game using PayPal the keys go in waves. (PayPal will be disabled next week).
  • Adam, post: 258, member: 1" said:
    Did you mean that you bought through Humble Bundle, right?
    If you buyed the game using PayPal the keys go in waves. (PayPal will be disabled next week).
    I purchased through the Humble Bundle using Paypal
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 260, member: 365" said:
    I purchased through the Humble Bundle using Paypal
    I mean using PayPal only: http://islandedgame.com/buy.html
  • Hello, I bought Islanded through the website (PayPal) on Jan 29. 2015. When can I expect my Humble Bundle link?
    Thanks, Best Regards
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Typhoon, post: 273, member: 364" said:
    Hello, I bought Islanded through the website (PayPal) on Jan 29. 2015. When can I expect my Humble Bundle link?
    Thanks, Best Regards
    I just see your email. I will send you the key in an hour.
  • Thank you very much Adam I just got email from you with the Humble Bundle link, Thanks again.
    Adam, post: 275, member: 1" said:
    I just see your email. I will send you the key in an hour.
    Thank you very much Adam I just got email from you with the Humble Bundle link, Thanks again. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.