[v0.0.9.0] sticks dissappear

Whenever I try to make sticks in my inventory it makes a large amount, 20 or so, and then when I click anywhere the amount I have decreases until it stops at 2.
edit: just played around with it a bit more, the sticks are "safe" when on the build bar, but whenever i put 3 or more sticks in the inventory side it starts to decrease when i click

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Tabs, post: 224, member: 339" said:
    Whenever I try to make sticks in my inventory it makes a large amount, 20 or so, and then when I click anywhere the amount I have decreases until it stops at 2.
    edit: just played around with it a bit more, the sticks are "safe" when on the build bar, but whenever i put 3 or more sticks in the inventory side it starts to decrease when i click
    Every build uses 3 sticks and that is why under 2 sticks stops. Seems a bug with the build system thinking that you are actually building stuff.
  • Thanks for the quick response! I opened up the game again today and made some sticks, the problem only occurred after clicking on the build menu. I also found this video which shows the same problem I'm having, around the 8:55-9:00 mark. I also was able to stop the problem by building a base (not the flat one, the crosshatched one), but it came back when I selected the flat base.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Tabs, post: 228, member: 339" said:
    Thanks for the quick response! I opened up the game again today and made some sticks, the problem only occurred after clicking on the build menu. I also found this video which shows the same problem I'm having, around the 8:55-9:00 mark. I also was able to stop the problem by building a base (not the flat one, the crosshatched one), but it came back when I selected the flat base.
    Ok, that's really impressive. In my testing never happen that and now I see is a really huge problem.
    I really need to look into this. Thanks!
  • Just a note to say I'm experiencing the same problem