Je vais tester la bête ! Mais question avant tout !

Bonjour ! Je viens juste de découvrir l'existence du jeu et le concept à l'air super, mais j'ai une question. Que contient la version gratuite ? :)

Je n'ai pas trouvé d'information là dessus ^^'

Edit: J'ai tester quelques minutes pour le moment et voici les points qui me semble faible pour le moment

-Il faudrait ajouter les contrôles et ou un moyen de les changer à sa guise
-Système de craft auquel je n'y comprend rien
-Le personnage est très lent
-Y a t'il possibilité de courir ?
-Et le dernier point, est que pour le moment c'est très court en contenu

Voilà pour le moment :)

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Downy, post: 203, member: 327" said:
    Bonjour ! Je viens juste de découvrir l'existence du jeu et le concept à l'air super, mais j'ai une question. Que contient la version gratuite ? :)

Je n'ai pas trouvé d'information là dessus ^^'

Edit: J'ai tester quelques minutes pour le moment et voici les points qui me semble faible pour le moment

-Il faudrait ajouter les contrôles et ou un moyen de les changer à sa guise
    -Système de craft auquel je n'y comprend rien
    -Le personnage est très lent
    -Y a t'il possibilité de courir ?
    -Et le dernier point, est que pour le moment c'est très court en contenu

Voilà pour le moment :)
    • Controls options is one of the things that i can't make until all the features come to the game, but they are in the list.
    • Tutorial is on the way, but to create objects just click on them in the inventory and will be added to the create tab. For example, 1 Wood Log = 20 sticks.
    • Yes, it's very slow, even running (Press shift). I need to look into that.
    • Only features are been added right now. But new resources can be created in less than 5 minutes. The idea is to create a system that works well after some time, and that is why there are very poor content.
    I'm answering in English in the French forum, but whatever.
  • Ok, mais les contrôles devrait être affiché quelque part au moins. Sur le forum en attendant peut-être ? Ça serait fort utile ^^
  • "Tutorial is on the way, but to create objects just click on them in the inventory and will be added to the create tab. For example, 1 Wood Log = 20 sticks."

I downloaded the game and fumbled around for a few hours and I have to say that Downy is right:
    I chopped a tree and picked up the wood, which a pear in my inventory but then I'm stuck there. I tried everything to create sticks but to no avail!
    The game has good potential but is in DIRE need of a tutorial if only to explain how to at least craft. What you have so far for explanation is unintelligible and week.
    What's a MLB??
    Also, I've walked and walked and haven't found one drop of water!
    Also, what is there for food? Nothing to hunt or even scavenge.
    Thanks for reading.
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    Freddy said:

"Tutorial is on the way, but to create objects just click on them in the inventory and will be added to the create tab. For example, 1 Wood Log = 20 sticks."

I downloaded the game and fumbled around for a few hours and I have to say that Downy is right:

I chopped a tree and picked up the wood, which a pear in my inventory but then I'm stuck there. I tried everything to create sticks but to no avail!

The game has good potential but is in DIRE need of a tutorial if only to explain how to at least craft. What you have so far for explanation is unintelligible and week.

What's a MLB??

Also, I've walked and walked and haven't found one drop of water!

Also, what is there for food? Nothing to hunt or even scavenge.

Thanks for reading.

The next update uses a easier way to craft objects, and when released, will include a simple tutorial in-game. The current version was planned to introduce a new tutorial, but since the way to create resources was changed, the planned tutorial expansion was deprecated.

This is why the current tutorial is still "wrong" / uninformative.