Islanded on Steam?

I've bought Islanded on HB Store and i've got desura key. When game will be ready to sell on steam, key for steam will appear as second option in my HB profile? Thanks

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator
    Borsook_, post: 192, member: 316" said:
    I've bought Islanded on HB Store and i've got desura key. When game will be ready to sell on steam, key for steam will appear as second option in my HB profile? Thanks
    Yes. Will appear on your HB page.
    Thanks for supporting Islanded!
  • Adam, post: 198, member: 1" said:
    Yes. Will appear on your HB page.
    Will we have to buy the game again for Steam or will we automatically get the key through HB page?
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    UnableRogue, post: 262, member: 365" said:
    Will we have to buy the game again for Steam or will we automatically get the key through HB page?
    If you purchased Islanded now, you will receive a Steam key in your Humble Bundle page without extra charge.
  • That's fantastic. I have another question though. Are we able to upgrade our HB purchase to the $20 one?
  • We can upgrade just not yet Adam will prolly post sumthing about upgrading to the $20 pack when its sorted out with HB
  • Meowsters, post: 268, member: 325" said:
    We can upgrade just not yet Adam will prolly post sumthing about upgrading to the $20 pack when its sorted out with HB
    I hope you're right. I didn't know the $20 deal existed. I want to back this game because its something different.
  • when does the steam key appears on the humble page ?
  • AdamAdam Administrator
    euromarc, post: 344, member: 363" said:
    when does the steam key appears on the humble page ?
    When Islanded gets released on Steam. It's definitely not the first priority right now, as early access is not the way to go for islanded.